Physio-led Pilates Sessions | Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
There are many reasons why you might want to attend this class, but some of the more common ones would be:
- To complement your clinical Physiotherapy treatment.
- Goal specific exercise – to prepare for an event or challenge, or to work on a specific technique or muscle group.
- Early or late stage exercise rehabilitation.
- Strengthening work pre and/or post surgery.
- Prehabilitation – to avoid or prevent recurrence of an injury.
- Managing a chronic injury or issue.
- Returning to exercise after a long break.
- Pre and/or Post natal exercise (particularly if you’ve had pain or complications).
- Or – last but by no means least – because you’ve been given some home exercises to do by your Physiotherapist and you’d prefer a more focused and supportive environment to do them in.
Vicki qualified as a physiotherapist in 2006 from Southampton university. She has spent her career working in orthopaedic and musculoskeletal settings, including a private hospital and private clinics.
After doing a Pilates course Vicki began using her skills as part of rehabilitation for many of her clients. The majority of these would then continue using Pilates to manage their problem and /or prevent further episodes, whilst improving their posture, strength, flexibility and ultimately function.
In both single and small group sessions , Vicki ensures that her clients individual needs are met by adapting exercises accordingly.
Away from work life, Vicki is busy looking after her two young children and in any spare time enjoys house renovations, baking and long walks with the family dog.
60 minute class - £10
30 minute 1-1 physio led Pilates session £30
45 minutes 1-1 physio led Pilates Session £40
Please contact Body Bliss to book a class or discuss any treatment required with Vicki.