Online Yoga Classes
Body Bliss Yoga is switching to automatic ONLINE yoga classes from 23th March 2020 in response to the Covid19 and the UK Government advice with regards to social gatherings.
We now facilitate all your favourite classes online with your teachers using our zoom app, if you are signed up to a class as a member or a one off then you will recieve a link the day before to access the online yoga class, you will need to register before the class starts.
New Members for Online Yoga ClassesExisting members do not need to sign up to Body Bliss Online, this is an automatic process.
If you wish to sign up to Body Bliss Online for online yoga classes as a new customer please do so here:
If you are an NHS worker please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free streaming classes.
The following is guidance on how you can actively take part in an online yoga class with us from your own home:
Set up your Android/Laptop/Desktop/IOS device:
- Select a device in your home that has a camera that can be pointed at the space in which you will practice your Online Yoga classes:
Download the following app: HERE
Before each online yoga and pilates classes:
- Consider muting your microphone unless you need to speak
- Use the reactions to provide feedback to the teachers/others in the online yoga class
- Click on users/participants to see who else is in the online class yoga
- Click on the dots of the teachers video feed to PIN their video to your screen
- Feedback to your teacher at the end of the online yoga class anything that worked well or you struggled with, so we can improve the service. This is new to us all, so we are all learning as we go… so your feedback is important to enable us to make these Online yoga classes the best they can be
- Please note: You will need to register before the online yoga class starts so please do this at least 30 minutes before the start of a class using the link provided via email.
- About 5 mins before your class is due to start, prepare your personal Yoga space, close any doors & windows and make sure you are in a comfortable place.
- Open the Zoom Application and click on the link "Join a meeting" and enter the number as the "Meeting ID" provided via email and click Join
- You will then join the class online!
Before each online yoga session online
Our Studio In Leigh-on-Sea
Based in Leigh-on-Sea our studio is within easy reach of local towns in and around Southend-on-Sea, based on the London Road we are close to local transport links including buses and trains.
Our is a warm, friendly and positive nurturing environment, promoting positive transformation in countless individuals irrespective of age, ability and experience.