Body Bliss is opening Saturday 25th July
We are so excited about re-opening our doors and welcoming you back at Body Bliss again on the 25th July. We will continue to run online classes live from the Studio and our bliss beach classes to help you feel stronger and more confident for those not yet ready to return.
I'm sure some of you are thinking about how we might be helping to protect you at the studio. We are going to try our hardest to look after you all and here is our plan.
- When you first arrive, there will be an alcohol gel dispenser at the door and a non touch thermometer to take your temperature. Please use both of them.
- If you would like to wear a mask that is your decision.
- Please bring your own Mat, water and any equipment you will be using.
- The teachers will keep a 2m distance from everyone.
- There will be a 30 minute time gap between classes for cleaning.
- For Reformer classes only, please access through the front door,there will be an alcohol gel dispenser and a thermometer to check your temperature. After every class we would appreciate it if you could please wipe your machine down with our anti-bacterial spray and paper towels provided.
- Please use the anti-bacterial dispensers spread across the studio, or you can wash your hands at the sink.
- The showers will be closed for now but you can use the toilet.
- The teachers will also be clean steaming the floor in the Yoga studio after each class and the Reformer Machines will be the same.
- When the teacher leaves the studio they will clean the area.
- Booking. All classes will need to be PRE-BOOKED and paid for on our website. There will be a limited number of just 8 spaces for each yoga class and 4 for Reformer Pilates.
- Yoga clients will now enter and exit through the back door. Please queue outside keeping a social distance apart from each other. The Yoga Studio floor has been marked where you will place your mat. We ask that new members download and complete the health questionnaire and bring it with you for the teacher. There will be a distance of 2 metres maintained in the studio and we would like class participants to fully exit the studio before the next class begins with a half hour gap for cleaning so there may be some amends to the timetable to allow this.
We are really looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you back.
Love and kindness Body Bliss
DUE TO SMALL NUMBERS IN OUR CLASSES WE ARE HAVING TO ADD A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL A CLASS WE WILL NEED 24 HOURS NOTICE FOR YOU TO KEEP THE CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT.